The fun continues as I get a second award nomination this month. It is once again with joy that I receive the nomination and continue the chain by recognizing other bloggers in turn.
It is with great surprise that I was nominated for a second time in a month for an award. I really didn't expect it and I thank The Quiet Girl Blog for this nomination. The gesture is very much appreciated. I often visit her blog where she shares her life experiences through topics in various areas of life. I really enjoy her posts and I highly recommend that you check it out.
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto from Golden Bloggerz to reward bloggers for all the work they invest in their activity to meet the needs of their audience. The award aims to increase the visibility of content creators and help them showcase their skills in the highly competitive world of the web.
Place the award logo on your blog.
Mention the rules.
Thank the person who nominated you and place a link to their website.
Mention the awards creator and add a link to that too.
Tell your audience three things about you.
Answer your nominator’s questions.
Nominate 10-20 people who deserve this award.
Let the nominees know by messaging/commenting on their social media or their blog.
Ask your nominees any five questions that you want.
Share 2-3 links to your best posts
Three things about me
1. I was a member of a choir for a few years in my parish. It was a way for me to be part of a group and to socialize. I really enjoyed the experience and would have continued if I hadn't had to move to another municipality. I have fond memories of it and maybe one day I will get back into it if the opportunity arises and time permits.
2. I like to travel to visit my family and friends. My travels take me mainly to the Ivory Coast where I am from, the United States and France. Now, I would also like to travel to discover new destinations. With the pandemic, this is not possible right now, but it gives me time to save and organize.
3. Whenever I can spare the time, I try new recipes. I scour the web for meal ideas. It's often the pictures that catch my attention and make me want to try. If what I see looks delicious, I go for it, sometimes following the instructions to the letter, sometimes adding my own personal touch. Either way, the result is tasty.
How did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was looking for an activity that would allow me to learn more about mental wellness and personal development while creating a community and possibly income from that activity. I had originally thought of creating a Youtube channel, but since my greatest asset is writing, I preferred to start with a blog.
What are you most proud of?
Life comes with its share of challenges and some are more demanding than others. I'm proud that I had the strength and courage to get out of a situation that wasn't good for me and wasn't really serving me, despite the personal investment it required. The fact that I was able to admit that things were not working for me at all and that I had to stop everything and rebuild myself was a salutary decision for me.
What can brighten your day up?
A simple ray of sunshine can brighten my day. I am quite sensitive to the weather and sunny days are the ones that give me the most peace and well-being. When the weather is not sunny, I fall back on my state of mind by cultivating positive thoughts to bring joy to my day.
What’s your worst pet peeve?
I can't stand anything that crawls. It gives me goosebumps.
What’s your favourite thing you do for self-care?
I like to go for a walk and get some fresh air. It's invigorating for me and just makes me feel good.
1) If you could go back in time in your blogging journey, what is the one thing you would do differently?
2) We've just passed the halfway point of the year. What are your goals for the second half of the year?
3) If you had the time and resources to learn something new, what would it be?
4) What would success look like for you in your life?
5) Is there a moment in your life that you would like to relive?
Three of my best posts
JOIN ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!